If you still haven’t taken advantage of Summer 2015 in the Dells, then now is the perfect time to start planning a getaway. Check out these great reasons to visit Wisconsin Dells before the summer ends:
1) The famous Tommy Bartlett Thrill Show offers a one-of a kind 90-minute water and stage show on the beautiful shore of Lake Delton. This fast pace show is filled with waterski tricks, high-powered boat jumps, and daredevil performers from around the globe. See World Class Juggler, T.J. Howell or everybody’s favorite funny and clumsy character, Aqua the Clown! My favorite showtime is the 8:30 show, because the cool summertime breeze off the lake and the night time laser lights create a sweet atmosphere! The Tommy Bartlett Thrill Show has been entertaining audiences for over 60 years!
2) Summer is the hottest season of the year and the only time to take advantage of the outdoor waterparks of the Dells! There’s only about a month left to cool off on a hot day by splashing in the outdoor wave pool or relaxing on a lazy river while catching some rays! There are over a dozen great outdoor waterparks to choose from in Wisconsin Dells!
3) Gather your family and friends for a budget-friendly Dells vacation at one of the surrounding Wisconsin Dells Campgrounds. Smell the fresh pine air as you build yourself a campfire and then look up at the stars while toasting marshmallows to a perfect golden-brown. In the morning, take a nature walk or relax by the pool! Get your camping in before the weather gets cooler!
4) Experience the scenic sandstone bluffs of the Wisconsin River during a wet and wild adventure when you hop aboard a jet boat ride. Cruise at high speeds with sudden stops and tidal waves. I love cooling off on a hot day with a jet boat ride. In the Dells, you can find Jet Boat Adventures, Wildthing Jet Boats, and Captain Ron’s Original Jet Boats.
5) This summer marks the 70th Season that the Ducks have been giving their famous land and water rides to Wisconsin Dells visitors. This is a great way to cool off and enjoy the scenery of Wisconsin Dells. These iconic vehicles were originally used back in World War II to transport goods and troops from water to land. With scenic tours of the Wisconsin River and Lake Delton offered by both the Dells Army Ducks and the Original Wisconsin Ducks, take advantage of this 70th year milestone and come to the Dells for a splashing good time!
There’s no shortage on fun when you plan a visit to Wisconsin Dells! For a full list of things to do year-round, check out: https://www.dells.com/activities/