Fall is fashion’s favorite season! Cozy sweaters, sleek boots, complimenting layers, fabulous accessories and new trends come together each year for a stylish autumn. To ensure you look and feel your best these upcoming months, here is a list of this years top 10 fall fashion must haves:
- Leather – From jackets to boots and skirts to leggings, having a stand-out leather clothing piece is a must for Fall 2013. Black makes a great go to color and is easy to pair with other things you already have in your closet. However, if you want to take this trend to a new level, choose a clothing piece made of colored leather.
- Booties – High-heeled, flat, military, wedge, furry, studded, the list goes on; any style of booties is hot, hot, hot! This is why they make such a great trend. You can find booties in your favorite shoe style, color or fabric, making them incredibly easy to add your personal flair while staying in style.
- Headwraps – This trend is your chance to be hippy-chic! Unique and fun, headwraps instantly glam up any hairstyle (loose curls or a long braid look super cute) and compliment just about anything from jeans to boho dresses. Pick one with a little sparkle or standout beading to make it more of a statement.
- Wedge High Tops – These are a genius trend! The perfect combination of girly and sporty, these shoes will satisfy both high-heel and tennis shoe lovers. The best part? They’re a super comfy way to add a little height so you can rock heels all day without ending up with sore and blistered feet.
- The Color Wine – Red has been a popular color trend this whole year and wine is fall’s twist on the fiery shade. While you are sure to see lots of clothing and accessories in this stunning hue, wine colored sweaters and sweater dresses are a definite favorite! Luckily, wine compliments just about everyone so you can feel confident wearing this season’s trendiest color.
- Midi Rings – This adorable little accessory is making its way to The U.S. from Europe and is ideal for those “I just need a little something to make my outfit complete” moments. If you rock multiple complementing midi rings they become a complete accessory all by themselves. Tip: this trend can easily be combined with #8!
- Chain Strap Mini Bags – Sorry to say but it’s looking as if giant purses are on their way out. Luckily these little gems are so cute it hardly matters that you can’t carry your whole life in them. They’re actually the perfect accessory to compliment any outfit and great for nights out or quick little errands.
- Word Jewelry – Now you literally can wear your heart on your sleeve, or at least the word “heart”. Necklaces, bracelets, rings and even earrings are now a way for your favorite emotions and words to be spoken without having to say anything. While “love” is an incredibly popular word choice, there are endless options such as “dream”, “believe” and “grace”.
- Tartan Accessories – Similar to plaid, tartan is actually a traditional Scottish pattern. These accessories are those ideal pieces that just bring it all together. Choose a color pattern that matches a lot of clothes already in your wardrobe. Tartan looks adorable on mini purses and scarves!
- Crystals – Get ready to sparkle this season! The most fun bedazzled items? Shoes! Everything from heels to sneakers is sure to be an attention grabber this fall. But you can add a little shine anywhere with rhinestone caps, tops, jeans, dresses, scarves, gloves and more. So pick up some of your favorites and shine this autumn!
Keep an eye out for these items next time you’re out and about shopping and you’ll be ready for a fabulously fashionable fall season! Looking to save while stocking your closet? Try Tanger Outlet Mall in Wisconsin Dells for great style without the guilt.