No matter how busy we all are this time of year, we always make time for family and friends. Why not plan a trip to Wisconsin Dells for the Holiday Season? There are plenty of things to keep your family entertained- from shows and events to venues and activities for all ages.
- Palace Theater:
Holly Jolly Christmas | Nov 9th – Dec. 29th
Meet Santa | Dec 15th | 3:30- 5:30pm
Branson on the Road Christmas Style | Dec 3rd – 4th
- Crystal Grand Music Theater:
Mannheim Steamroller | Nov 30th
Maggie Mae Christmas Show | Dec 2nd
Oak Ridge Boys Christmas Show | Dec 21st
THINGS TO DO:
- Santa Express at Mid Continent Railway Museum | Nov 24th– 25th & Dec 1st – 2nd
- Canadian Pacific Holiday Train at Wisconsin Dells Train Depot | Dec 8th
- Winter Wine Tasting and “Old Fashioned” Fridays at Wollersheim Winery
- Selfies with Santa at Outlets at the Dells | Weekends Nov 24th– Dec 23rd
Since this is the season of giving, we have that covered as well. Outlets at the Dells is your shopping headquarters. With more than 50 stores you are sure to find something for everyone on your list!
- For outdoor skiing and snowboarding activities, weather permitting, Christmas Mountain and Cascade Mountain ski hills have got you covered for hours of winter fun, both within minutes of Wisconsin Dells.
PLACES TO STAY:
Wisconsin Dells has many wonderful lodging options from cozy cabins and vacation homes to Resorts and Waterpark Hotels that are offering Christmas or Holiday Specials. Here are a few places to enjoy some holiday fun.
- For a home away from home feeling, reserve 3 nights at any of Sand County Vacation Rentals condos, cottages or homes and get the 4th & 5th consecutive nights free.
- Chula Vista is featuring a Santa’s Winter Wonderland Workshop known as Camp Chula, plenty of activities to keep the kiddos busy from Wagon Rides to Crafts and Scavenger Hunts.
- Mt Olympus Resorts is offering free tickets for skiing when staying with them. Check website for more information and details.
- Make the Holidays more memorable with a Snowland Suite at Great Wolf Lodge in Wisconsin Dells, with twinkling lights, decorations and decorated holiday tree. Snuggle in with evening milk and cookies for the kids.
- Wilderness Hotel & Golf Resort is offering visits from Santa starting Dec. 1st and 2nd in the New Frontier Lobby. Kids can also participate in writing letters to Santa, decorating Christmas cookies and craft projects. New this year advance holiday themed packages including two Wilderness metallic silver and green mugs with hot chocolate mix and marshmallows, mini candy canes, a Christmas ornament and story time book. Christmas buffets will be available to make your stay more complete. Please check with the resort for availability, dates and details.