Celebrate Halloween all month long in Wisconsin Dells! Trick-or-treating every weekend, haunted houses, boats and hay rides, and unforgettable Halloween bashes to finish off a month of spooks, thrills, costumes and of course…CANDY!
- Halloween at Red Ridge Ranch – It doesn’t have to be dark out to celebrate this chilling holiday at Red Ridge Ranch! They have daily, nightly, and weekend activities going on now through October 31st. Daytime is family time. Take the little ones and enjoy a corn maze, hay maze, pumpkin painting, inflatable moonwalk, petting zoo, and a tractor drawn hayride. On Saturdays and Sundays you can visit the pumpkin patch on a horse drawn wagon ride. Things get spooky as the sun goes down on Fridays and Saturdays when the haunted hay rides and corn maze begin…only for the brave of heart.
- Trick-or-Treat at Knuckleheads – Bowling, games, rides, AND trick-or-treating every weekend in October at Knuckleheads. Talk about the ultimate kid zone!
Not So-Spooky Halloween Party at Mt. Olympus – Every Friday and Saturday night in October, kids can get all dressed up and trick-or-treat around the park while enjoying several roller coasters and go-kart tracks. Adults are encouraged to dress up too! Mt. Olympus characters will be in attendance for photo opportunities and a DJ will be spinning “monster beats.” Scare free, this is the perfect family event.
- The Dark Side of House on the Rock – You know those creepy dolls and other displays that don’t look quite right during the day? Beware because they might just come alive at night. Venture through the devils throat and see a whole new side of the eerie carousel just keep an eye out for the four horsemen…they don’t have a forgiving side for those who disturb them. Open Friday and Saturday nights in October, and of course Halloween, this is one haunted house that will leave you with nightmares!
- Haunted Barn and Hayride at Woodside Ranch – Barns might seem all cozy and comfortable during the day but at night the ghosts and ghouls come out to play. But you have to survive the haunted hayride first! Don’t worry; you have every Friday and Saturday until November 2nd to get up the nerves to attend…good luck.
- Ghost Boat – This is only for those brave souls willing to venture out onto the dark depths of Wisconsin River at nighttime because chances are you won’t come back. The ride to Witches Gulch is filled with spine-tingling tales and legends of Wisconsin Dells. As the boat docks, the dark cliffs that greet you are menacing enough but then realization hits you that those chilling myths might not be stories after all…
- Haunted Mini-Golf at Pirates Cove – The river flows red with the deceased pirates blood as the ghosts of the captain and his crew return for Fridays and Saturdays in October. Mini golf amongst zombies and goblins as this once friendly game takes a dark turn.
- Halloween Spooktacular Party at Spring Brook – Eager for Halloween? Celebrate it early at Spring Brook on Saturday, October 26th! Don’t forget your costume as all ages are encouraged to dress up. There will be a contest so get creative and bring your monster A-game.
- Monster March Downtown Dells – For a safe and fun-filled trick-or-treating experience, bring the kids to downtown Wisconsin Dells from 4 to 7 on Halloween. An experience like no other, kids will have a blast going from store to store showing off their costumes. Don’t forget your camera! This Halloween will be one for the scrapbooks.
- Trick-or-Treat at Tanger Outlet – Shopping and candy? Count us in! From 4 to 6 on Halloween, Tanger Outlet stores will be ready with gooey chocolates and mouth-watering sweets for kids in costume. There’s a costume contest too at 5:45 in front of Gap so make sure the little ones are dressed to impress.
- Club WETT – The 21 and up Halloween bash comes early this year at Club Wett! Be there on October 25th and 26th for a raging boo bash Dracula himself would be proud of. Don’t skip out on the costume details, as there will be a contest and other Halloween themed funtivites as well!
- The Reef – Those 21 and up are sure to be looking for the ultimate monster bash this Halloween. Don’t worry; The Reef has you covered with a 72 hour-long spooktacular extravaganza! Kicking off Thursday, October 31st and continuing through Saturday, this Halloween party is a can’t miss. Costume contests, themed games and more, The Reef is ready to finish off your month long holiday in a big way!
From family friendly events to thrills and chills and crazy parties, there’s an event for everyone. Don’t miss out on the best Halloween yet in Wisconsin Dells!